Looking for a new challenge? We are looking for passionate people to join our expanding team!
Offering a friendly, enthusiastic work environment and challenging new roles, Platipus could be your ideal next move.
If you think you’re the ideal candidate to join us then we would love to hear from you, simply email your CV across to us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the Job Reference in the email subject and we will get back to you soon!
Please keep checking back as this page is updated regularly with new positions.
We currently have the following open vacancies:
Graphic Design & Marketing Co-ordinator
Job Location: Redhill, Surrey, UK / Job Posted: 17.04.2018 / Job Reference: GDMC0418
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established market leading organisation expanding the Marketing Department in a newly created position. You will be a team player, have a positive attitude and possess great all round communication skills. You will have strong writing skills, have a keen interest in Graphic Design and Marketing as well as demonstrating creativity and initiative.
- To assist the Graphic Designer with the creation of artwork/graphics, web, print material, brochures, advertisements, and other promotional materials
- Applying corporate brand guidelines across design work
- To assist the Marketing Director & Sales Managers with the implementation and delivery of an agreed marketing and promotional campaign for a specific geographical territory. This will include advertising, press releases, direct marketing, eBroadcasts, internet marketing and other promotional materials / marketing activities as required.
- Assist with the coordination of all marketing material production, including; catalogue artwork, print and online advertising, internal and external literature and imagery
- Contribute creative campaign ideas and work closely with the Marketing Director / Sales Managers to execute these through all marketing channels
- Utilise CRM databases for targeted marketing campaigns
- Recognised Graphic Design and/or Marketing qualifications including branding experience
- Graphic Design and Marketing/branding experience or training.
- Skilled user of Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, In Design, PhotoShop), CorelDraw for creation of graphic design campaigns, online and print media.
- Knowledge of Marketing communications, including; on and offline marketing, branding, digital and advertising (print and online)
- Robust time management, planning and organisational skills with flexibility to work with competing deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in creating, implementing and managing social media channels for business purposes, ideally with experience using the Hootsuite platform
- Accurate with critical attention to detail including grammar, spelling and proof reading
- Results-driven attitude with the flexibility to manage a competing workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Intermediate/advanced general IT skills, including Excel
- Ability to work autonomously using own initiative
- You will be comfortable holding a position of responsibility and be able to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced, challenging and ultimately rewarding environment.
- Current & clean driving licence
- Experience using Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder
- Google Adwords (PPC) campaign management experience
- Proven SEO experience
- WordPress website management experience, ideally using a theme creator such as Divi Builder
- An understanding of the Shopify e-commerce platform for tracking stock, updating text and images and creating new online content
- A good understanding of print processes and ability to troubleshoot print related problems both in-house and with 3rd parties
This exciting position offers a competitive salary, a performance related bonus and an excellent working environment. To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com along with your porfolio (if you have one). Please include Job Reference GDMC0418 in your email subject.