1. What is the soil type / conditions where the ground anchor will reside?
2. What is the vertical height of the embankment?
3. What is the slope angle?
4. Is there pore water pressure within the embankment?
5. Is there a surchase affecting the stability of the slope?
6. Are there any buried services which may obstruct the ground anchor?
7. Is the site within a seismically sensitive area?
8. How deep is the critical failure plane?
9. Using a standard geotechnical embankment stabilization program, how much load needs to be applied to the surface to stabilize the slope?
10. What is the factor of safety (usually between 1.2 to 1.5)?
11. What is the design life?