Electricity & Communications
Platipus have developed a range of anchor systems and installation equipment that can be rapidly installed and are ideal for upgrading or refurbishing distribution networks.
Our PDEA® systems outperform conventional methods of stay anchoring and utilize low-cost, lightweight, portable installation equipment, most of which is readily available worldwide. Key benefits include:
- No excavation, saving time, labor, and money.
- No danger of working in deep unshuttered holes.
- The anchor drives directly into undisturbed soil.
- The use of lightweight portable tools means multiple anchor installations can be achieved quickly by a crew of two.
- Every anchor can be proof tested to confirm the actual load.
Arrange a Presentation
Key Benefits Of The Platipus® Earth Anchoring System
- Simple and effective concept
- Lightweight corrosion resistant products
- Fast and easy installation
- Immediate quantifiable loads
- Ideal for temporary & permanent applications
- Cost effective alternative to traditional anchoring techniques
- No grout
– No curing time
– No mess
– No contamination
- Low environmental impact
- Technical presentations
- Site surveys and anchor testing
- On-site training and demonstration
- Supply and installation service through a network of Approved Installers
- Large choice of hire equipment to install and proof test the system