In addition to the main areas we work in we also provide effective anchoring solutions for many other industries and applications.
Photovoltaic Applications (PV)
Percussion Driven Earth Anchors (PDEA®) are ideal for most on-grid and off-grid arrays. Anchors can be rapidly installed, by hand, using simple tools and unskilled labor, removing the need for specialized equipment. In addition, where traditional foundation solutions have failed or are failing, due to incorrect installation or unsuitable ground conditions, a selection of standard retro-fit systems are available to help stabilize the array and provide additional support to uplift.
Temporary & Permanent Structures
We offer a versatile range of anchoring systems to secure all types of temporary and permanent structures. Where alternative methods are heavy, unreliable and expensive to transport, our lightweight solutions can be proof tested upon installation using locally available equipment. Where time and resources are limited, we design our anchoring systems to match the exact load requirements and design life of the temporary structure and with over 30 years of experience, can advise the safest and most efficient installation technique for your project.
Vineyards & Soft Fruit Protection Etc.
Technology in the vineyard and fruit growing industry improves almost with every harvest. The anchoring point for any trellis or crop protection system, light or heavy, is usually the most important part of the structure, particularly when the fruit is ripening and the canopy is at its largest. Without a secure reliable anchor point the result could be catastrophic and costly.
Key Benefits Of The Platipus® Earth Anchoring System
- Simple and effective concept
- Lightweight corrosion resistant products to suit a range of design life requirements
- Fast and easy installation
- Immediate quantifiable loads
- Holding capacity up to 45,000lbs (200kN)
- Ideal for temporary and permanent situations
- Cost effective alternative to traditional anchoring techniques
- No grout
– No curing time
– No mess
– No contamination
- Low environmental impact
- Technical presentations
- Site surveys and anchor testing
- On-site training and demonstration
- Large choice of hire equipment to install and proof test the system