About Platipus Anchors
Founded in 1982, with formal US operations emerging in 2002, Platipus Anchors has long been recognized as the market leader in providing innovative and cutting-edge mechanical ground anchoring solutions for a wide range of construction applications. In addition Platipus has developed a comprehensive scope of anchor systems suitable for the civil engineering, pipeline, marine and landscape industries. We provide excellent customer service, which can include design assistance and evaluation, on-site testing, contractor training and technical support.
Anchor assemblies are manufactured in Raleigh, NC in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standards. As a “Just in Time” (JIT) manufacturer, we can respond quickly to produce ground anchor systems to meet unanticipated and changing project conditions.
Why choose us?
- Technical assistance & conceptual proposals
- Continuous threaded rod or cable anchor system configurations
- Easy installation using conventional equipment
- On-site training and support through all stages of the installation process
- Anchors are post-tensioned to the engineers determined load (immediately serviceable)
Meet the Team
Andy Constantine, CPESC
Sales Manager – Civil
Regional Sales Manager, Latin America
Tree Systems Manager